Whether on-premises or in the cloud, we have a Holodeck B2B-based AS4 gateway that can take care of your B2B messaging.
All gateways are easy to integrate with your existing system through SFTP or REST interface.
Profile specific gateways
Our ebMS3/AS4 gateway is suitable for many profiles like ATO Superstream, the Digital Business Network Alliance (DBNA) and networks that follow the EU’s CEF eDelivery profile like ENTSOG.
– Peppol gateway including dynamic configuration. A dynamically configured multiprotocol (AS2 and AS4) gateway is also available.
– EESSI endpoint, with Business Message Signing (BMS) for cross border information exchange in the social security domain. Suitable for use in National Applications or National Gateways.
– SBR/SBR2 gateways for Single Touch Payroll (STP) and other reporting to the ATO, including SAML token fetching.
– ENTSO-G and ENTSO-E gateways for the gas- and electricity trade, as well as AS4 gateways for other profiles in the energy sector. Support for the German BDEW profile available as an option.
– EU eDelivery access points, for example for
EU CEG (Tobacco Products Directive (TPD)), with extra payload encryption.
DMS Import, Export and Transit (Denmark)
and all other CEF eDelivery based profiles.
For most profiles we can offer a SaaS, hosted gateway solution. Whether you only send small numbers of messages and are looking for an economical solution, or want to free up your IT team by moving your enterprise AS4 gateway to a cloud AS4 gateway – we can be of service. Find out more!
On premises gateways are available in various messaging capacities, from a small Starter gateway to high capacity Enterprise gateways in a custom gateway created to your specifications.
EESSI and SBR gateways are only available as on premises solutions.
Contact us for more information and prices.
AS2 and ebMS2 gateways
Besides AS4 gateway we can also offer gateways for it’s predecessors, AS2 messaging as well as for ebMS2 (known as digikoppeling in the Netherlands).
Uniquely, we can also provide a dual-protocol gateway, combining both AS2 and AS4 or ebMS2 and AS4/ebMS3 in one gateway. Running a multi-protocol gateway has the advantage that switching between protocols can be done in a matter of seconds by simply updating the P-Mode. Not all connections need to be updated at once either, as the gateway handles both protocols. This makes transitioning from one messaging protocol to another an easier and smoother process with more flexibility in the planning – saving you time and money.